Thursday, May 29, 2014

Operating System Of The Universe

Photo by Bashar Al Ba'noon
Do you know that the universe has its own operating system (OS)?

For those who don't know, an OS is the most basic system found in your computer or laptop. It's the system that allows you to control softwares such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc. Windows is an example of an OS.

Going back, yes the universe has an OS that can allow you to program your life in the way that you want it. Oh and it's accessible to anyone. Only a few though access it and take advantage of it's function.

Another name you can call it is the "Law of the Harvest." The one that governs the world and our lives. The law states that "whatever you plant, you harvest. What you don't plant, you don't harvest. The more you plant, the more you harvest. The less you plant, the less you harvest."

What it basically means is that what you give is what you receive. If you plant apples, you'll get apples. Likewise, if you give a smile, you will also receive a smile. If you give a frown, you will also receive a frown. 

I remember when I was still in grade school and high school I'm not usually fond of gatherings, especially if I don't know or not familiar with most of the people attending it. I usually keep a straight face and just stay in a place where I won't be noticed or bothered so much.

Since I wasn't smiling, I also wasn't receiving a lot of smiles. That changed as I grew older though. I'm still quiet mostly, keeping to myself. But this time I'm now smiling and people are usually smiling back.
So if you want to receive good things in life, then you should also plant good things. To increase it, just plant more.

Take control of your own life and use the OS of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment