Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Always Have Faith In God

Photo by Andrew Shenouda
I'd like to share a story about my experience regarding my faith in God.

It happened at the first week of March 2014. The first week of the month is my most challenging week, because this is the week when most of my obligations are knocking on my door (loans, bills, debts, etc.)

That usually wasn't a problem because I always make sure that I have enough money to cover for all of the expenses and obligations. But that was half a year a go, when I had a job and a steady paycheck. But with my business barely a month old then and my other sources not yet producing (plus the fact that I just came from a late February vacation in Hong Kong), you can imagine what was going through my mind in trying to come up with the money to pay for my obligations.

I was always checking my bank account, hoping money will magically be deposited in my account. Then I remembered one message read in the gospel during Sunday Mass (the date was March 2, 2014). "Believe and trust that God will provide everything we need." Upon remembering that I calmed down and started praying and believing. After that I suddenly remembered the money I accumulated from investing in the stock market using the system that Bro. Bo was teaching to his Truly Rich Club members.

I wasn't really sure how much money was in their since I wasn't able to monitor its progress after resigning from my job. Since I followed the system that Bro. Bo taught, my account had enough money to pay for all my obligations and still have some money left to continue my investments. I was so relieved and thankful to God after that.

My faith and belief in God became even stronger after that. Sometimes in our worry and panic, we tend to forget that our problems nothing compared to the Lord our God. We just have to offer to Him our problems and have faith and believe that He will provide for us the solution that we need when we need it.

It's a lesson that I'll never forget for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment