Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Don't Be Cheap, Improve Yourself

Photo by Matelly
Do you want to achieve quantum growth in your life? Then you need to have mentors who can teach you and guide you to achieve your quantum growth.

Mentors doesn't have to instantly be people who you meet a couple of times a week guiding you and teaching you what you need to do. Mentors can come in the form of books, audio books, video courses, newsletters, online courses, seminars or conferences of successful people. By buying their books, audio and online courses or by attending their seminars and conferences, you start learning from them through the things they teach in their seminars, books and conferences.

The problem for most people is that these things cost money. They find it expensive to spend on books, seminars or online courses that will teach them valuable lessons and insights that can exponentially increase their development and help them succeed and achieve their goals. Most people just look for free seminars to attend or free books to read for their development.

I was like this before. I never put too much value in my own development, always thinking that I can gain my development through the things that I'll be experiencing as I move forward. It was only when I wanted to change the path that I was walking in that I decided to purchase books and attend seminars.

I was amazed at the things that I learned and how it helped speed up and increase the growth of my development. Like Bo Sanchez's Wealth Summit that attended in 2012. I learned a lot of stuff there, as well as met a lot of like-minded people. The things that I learned there have been a great contributor in my journey to achieve my dreams and goals.

Friends don't be cheap on yourself. It's ok to spend money on these things. Remember, you're number one asset is yourself. So it is very important for you to keep on improving yourself and increase your knowledge and wisdom.

Freebies are ok, and it will also help in your development. The problem though is that, most people don't put too much value in something that they receive for free. You most likely won't listen too much in a seminar that you're able to attend for free. Same with books, video courses or online courses that you receive for free. But if you pay for them, you'll surely make sure that you'll get your money worth by learning everything that you can.

Successful people never stop learning (even if it will cost them a lot of money), that's why they continue to be successful.

So don't be cheap on yourself. To achieve quantum growth, you have to keep on learning and improving. Even if it means spending for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment